- 1169 S 4th St, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1296 Sqft
- This single level home on a corner lot has much to offer! It is close to town in a quiet neighborhood and easy to take care of. 3 beds, 2 bathrooms including a master bedroom suite. The living area is nice and open with a kitchen, dining room and living room overlooking a nice fenced back yard. Don't miss this one, schedule your showing today!
- 29603 S 3rd St, Worley, ID 83876
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1357 Sqft
- Sitting on a large corner lot and offering an easy 25 minute drive to Coeur d'Alene, this house is a great find! It features 2 beds and 1.5 baths on a single level and a nicely sized living room with a wood stove. There is an extra space that could easily convert to a 3rd bedroom. The back deck with a hot tub overlooks the large fenced backyard with room for extra parking, gardening or entertaining. The partially finished basement had walkout access and has tons of potential.
- 612 Lilac Ln, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1200 Sqft
- Charming home on the edge of town with tons of potential! Minutes to businesses, schools and shopping. This home has a main level bedroom along with another bedroom upstairs with a bonus room! There is a spacious living room with a cozy woodstove. Real hardwood floors are under the carpet. A deck overlooking the fenced back yard is a nice place to hang out and BBQ or enjoy afternoons in the shade of the big trees. It has a full basement for extra storage too! Come and update it your way!
- 822 S 1st St, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1967 Sqft
- A MUST SEE! This 4 bed 2 bath home has been beautifully remodeled and is ready to move in! The kitchen features new stainless steel appliance, granite countertops, and an island that is to die for! A stone fireplace accents the open concept living area. The finished daylight basement has a spacious laundry room and living room with new fireplace with a bedroom and bathroom too. Everything from the drywall, paint, electrical, flooring, ductwork to the plumbing and fixtures have been redone on this home, even a new r ...
- 347 11th St, Plummer, ID 83851
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 1301 Sqft
- This single level home has been well cared for and is ready to move in! It features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a bonus room. The kitchen has a door to an open porch to relax under the shade awning or enjoy your morning coffee. The yard is fully fenced about the front and back. The back yard is a lovely oasis with shady trees and a perennial flower border and a water feature! There is even an enclosed back porch with access to the laundry room. It has easy access to HWY 95 and is walking distance from groceries, Th ...
- 1033 S 3rd St, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 884 Sqft
- Beautiful mountain views and the joys and comforts of small town living are just a few the wonderful benefits of this modern single level home in St. Maries! With a very efficient floor plan, this home features vaulted ceilings and an open concept living room and kitchen. It is complete with a laundry room, as well as a master bedroom with a walk in closet and an additional bedroom and bathroom. An open deck off the back sliding glass door looks out over a fenced yard. Plenty of room in the driveway and the 2 car g ...
- 15 Koshney Rd, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1100 Sqft
- Live in the current home and build your dream house on the hill! 5 acres in some of the most beautiful country North Idaho has to offer! In an area of beautiful mountain views and farms. Easy access to the main road and only a few miles from State Highway 3 with St. Maries and Harrison close by or only 45 minutes to Coeur d'Alene. Several acres are fenced for horses and also has round corral for horses and livestock. The property has an shop, a small cabin, and a 4 bed 1 bath home. You will be close to hunting, fis ...
- Nka Yukon Ln, Saint Maries, ID 83861
- 5 acres in Cassandra Hills! Nice southern exposure with potential for great views. Just minutes to the full service town of St. Maries and on county maintained roads with pavement most of the way. Power is close by. The beautiful St. Joe River is a short drive away for all the fishing, boating and water activities you can stand. The area offers all the outdoor activities that North Idaho offers, all within an hour drive of Coeur d'Alene . Come build your dream home!